Jorid Linvik's Big Book of Knitted Mittens
The beloved original collection - now in paperback!
There are two sides to every story, and a pair of cozy, comfortable, colorful mittens is a clever and playful way to share them. Scandinavian knitwear designer Jorid Linvik's 45 creative, double-sided mitten patterns - re-released in paperback - charm from the front and the back, keeping your fingers warm, a smile on your face, and all kinds of fun coming your way!
- Basics for planning, sizing, and making your own fabulous two-sided mittens.
- An incredible selection of pre-charted patterns, plus a spare chart where you can let your imagination fill in the blanks.
- Dozens of delightful designs in multiple sizes, for children and adults.
- Something for everyone - the romantic and the traditionalist, the cat lover and the rock star, the quiet thinker and the expressive storyteller.
- Vivid, full-color photographs, and hints, tips, and tricks that make mitten-knitting a snap.