Save the Date | The Creative Knitter Weekend Retreat | November 3 - November 5, 2023
I am so excited to share that I will be hosting our first ever weekend retreat this fall! I have always loved attending crafting retreats to relax, unwind and spend time with other people who share the same creative passions, so I am thrilled to be able to now offer one of my very own!
The intent of this post is to give you all of the retreat details so you can decide if this is something that might interest you. Registration for the event will officially open in August so that everyone has a fair chance to sign up - space is limited and as much as I wish we could have everyone attend, that just isn't possible. Oh how I wish it was!
I hope you're all as excited for this weekend as I am! It's going to be awesome!
Friday, November 3, 2023 at 2pm to Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2pm
Cave Springs Camp, Retreat and Conference Centre
4410 Cave Springs Road
Price: $425 + HST
The price includes overnight accommodations for Friday and Saturday, all meals and beverages throughout the weekend, optional social events and an exclusive swag bag.
August 14 at 2pm (links to the official registration page will be posted prior to the registration date.)
You will be able to register up to 4 people at once for a full room (each requiring their own deposit).
General Information about the weekend. More to come as we get closer to the event!
- Sign-ups will be for the full weekend only. We won't be offering single day registrations for this event.
- Overnight accommodations are shared, with 4 people per room in bunk beds. We will do our best to ensure that you're roomed with friends if requested, but please keep in mind that you may room with new friends as well that you'll meet that weekend!
- The bunk beds include mattresses but everyone will need to bring their own bedding and pillows.
- Meals will be provided and will include continental style breakfasts, casual lunches with salads, sandwiches, etc... and dinners both Friday and Saturday. Saturday night we'll be having a barbecue, and as weather allows, we'll be able to enjoy meals outside in the large outdoor pavilion (if you choose, of course).
- Beverages will also be provided and will include water, coffee/tea, juices, pop, etc...
- If anyone has food allergies, we will work together to ensure that there are food and drink options available.
- Let's talk alcohol. Casual alcohol consumption will be permitted (not provided so you will need to bring it), but excessive drinking will not be permitted or tolerated.
- Absolutely no recreational drugs will be permitted at the retreat.
We will be offering a few social events throughout the weekend that are included, but completely optional. These will include an afterthought sock class, yoga, and more!
This retreat is all about creativity, connection and community! And of course, relaxation. We want everyone to enjoy a little downtime, have fun and of course, get completely spoiled! 😄
More information will be coming as everything gets organized, but this is a general idea of what you can expect for the weekend. I'm sure I forgot to mention a million things so if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments and I'll do a follow up post clarifying anything I missed.